Homemade salad dressings are so much healthier than their store-bought versions which are filled with preservatives, salt and sugar.
Plus they are so easy to make! I love the simplicity of this vinaigrette. It's my go-to dressing!
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or flax oil
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup sherry vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk all ingredients well.
2. Alternative: pour all ingredients into glass jar with sealable lid and shake well.
This is from the Kris Carr website.