Slow Cooker Weeknight Stew
Dinner tonight prepped in 10 minutes!
Slow cooked for 10 hours. Loved by the whole family!
- All organic turkey thigh with bone in
- Sweet potato
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper
I also added my homemade tomato sauce that I have on hand in the fridge (tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt and pepper).
- Chop all the veggies and place in the slow cooker on low
- Put the turkey on top of the veggies
- Pour tomato sauce (or a big can of crushed tomatoes) and 1 cup of water over the top.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, nutritional yeast and thyme
- After about 10 hours, pull the meat off the turkey thigh and remove the bone from the stew.
Stir, serve and enjoy!