Born and raised in Australia.
I moved to the United States with my husband, 3 children, cat and dog in 2012.
In my career as a Registered Nurse I worked in a variety of settings.
My favorite was my time in Neo-natal Intensive Care. I loved looking after premature babies.
I am a big believer in the medicinal and healing properties of food.
A healthy outside starts from the inside. Cooking and making people happy by feeding them delicious and nutritious food is something that gives me great joy. Back in 2009 a friend suggested I sell my food, and so began my personal catering business.... 'Passionfood.... Cooking With love.'
Gluten free cooking.
Four members of my family have Celiac Disease so I am your go-to-girl for anything to do with Gluten Free....we have been eating that way for the past 10 years.
What's important in my life:
In life we should all make the most of something called our 'Free Square.'
Your 'Free Square' is a quality that comes naturally and effortlessly to you. For me I would say that is relating to people, truly empathizing with their situation and enabling them to feel comfortable to share their story with me. I believe this ability enhances my skills as a Health Coach to dig deeper and bring out the best in others.
Additional Roles and Accomplishments
- Menu design for post game player meals for the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers team
- Cooked for an Australian professional football team, the Sydney Swans, in 2011
- On staff as a Health Coach at Optimal Wellness Center, Lakewood
- Co-facilitator at Centered Soul Retreats
- Consultant for Beautycounter
- Wellness Advocate for doTerra
- Article published on Thrive Global (Arianna Huffington's company) and Town Hall wellness blog